Saturday, August 18, 2007

My Trip to Build-a-Bear Workshop

On Wednesday we went to the Build-a-Bear workshop. It was beary fun! I like saying words like beary instead of very and beariffic instead of terrific. Here we are on our way to Build-a-Bear with my first Build-a-Bear, Vanilla Cuddles.





Here I am stuffing my new bear Fall Maple.








Here I am giving my new bear a heart, so my bear will have lots of love. That's my Grandma Ann standing next to me.








Here is Fall Maple, stuffed and ready to be fluffed.




Here I am fluffing Fall Maple. She will look beary beautiful!









And now I am dressing Fall Maple in her new outfit.





Now Fall Maple is done and ready to go to her new home!

THANKS to Grandma Ann!!

2 comments:

mandaroo63 said...

What a wonderful blog you have Karen, and a beary beautiful bear too! I'll have to show Violet when she gets home (she's at a friend's house down the street right now). Hope you're having a fun summer! Say hi to your sisters and mom & dad for me.
Mandy

mandaroo63 said...

Hi Karen how are you? I have vanilla cuddles too, but her name is just vanilla. That's a really cute bear! That's a beary cute bear! Write me soon and I'll write you back! I miss you!
Violet